High school students, do you want to improve your math scores, earn college credit and visit area colleges?
Do this and more at the Grand Rapids Community College eight-week Crusin’ to College program in the summer.
Included in this free program:
- College credit through a CLS 100 college course.
- College math preparation.
- Life skills and workplace experiences.
- Four-year college and university visits.
- Fieldtrips, including a trip to Michigan's Adventure.
- Books and materials for this program.
- Breakfast and lunch.
- Bus passes.
To participate you must have parent or guardian involvement, and:
- A desire to improve your math and reading scores, to become eligible for college-level math and reading courses.
- A GPA near 2.5.
- Be a rising sophmore, junior or senior.
- Take a math placement test.
- Attend an orientation with your parent/s or guardian.
- Commit to the entire summer program.
- Live in a Hope Zone.
April 1, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. (check in at 8:45 a.m.)
April 1, 2017 at 11:00 a.m. (check in at 10:45 a.m.)
April 3, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. (check in at 8:45 a.m.)
April 3, 2017 at 11:00 a.m. (check in at 10:45 a.m.)
April 3, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. (check in at 1:45 p.m.)
April 3, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. (check in at 5:45 p.m.)
Please call (616) 234-2478 to RSVP for an information session.
Seats are limited and will be filled first-come, first-served based on completed applications.
The Cruisin' to College Success program is an opportunity for students in the Grand Rapids area, made possible by Believe 2 Become and Grand Rapids Community College.