(Providing Learning Atmosphere though Coaching & Encouragement)
The P.L.A.C.E. is a drop-in tutorial lab where students can connect with peers, tutors, and other GRCC staff. In The P.L.A.C.E., students can focus on achieving their academic and personal goals. This is an environment dedicated to supporting students who are enrolled in the following classes:
- CO 003
- EN 097
- MA 095, 096, 097
- PY 097
- RD 097, 098
Students enrolled in these courses are welcome to stop by The P.L.A.C.E. any time during open hours- No appointment necessary!
- Textbooks for P.L.A.C.E. use
- Friendly tutors and staff
- Computer stations
- Dictionaries & thesauruses
- “Take a book, leave a book” student library
- Math worksheets, conversion sheets, and study materials
- English grammar and sentence structure worksheets and study materials
- Large white boards and markers
- Notebook size white boards
- Pens, pencils, scrap paper
Learning Center Building, Room 234
Monday – Thursday
9:00 A.M. – 7:00 P.M.
12:00 P.M. – 4:00 P.M.