(Providing Learning Atmosphere though Coaching & Encouragement)
The P.L.A.C.E. is a place where you can connect with fellow students, friendly tutors and staff in order for you to focus on achieving your goals here at GRCC and beyond. It is a place dedicated to support students in the following classes:
- CO 003
- EN 097
- MA 095-097
- PY 097
- RD 097-098
Anyone enrolled in any of these courses is welcome at the P.L.A.C.E. No appointment is necessary!
The P.L.A.C.E. offers:
- textbooks to be used in the P.L.A.C.E.
- tutors and freindly staff
- three computer stations
- comfortable chairs and a collection of books
- study materials
- a group study space with white boards
- coffee, tea and snacks (when available)
Temporary Summer 2014 Location:
Room 232 Wisner-Bottrall Applied Technology Center
Monday-Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.