Are you currently a student at another Michigan college or university? And would you like to take classes at GRCC?
Are you currently an out of state student? Contact your college or university and ask if they will fill out the bottom portion of the guest application and proceed with the steps bellow.
How to Apply:
To take GRCC courses under Guest Student status, all prospective Guest students must complete Part I of the Michigan Uniform Undergraduate Guest Application (Please type in the information and print it to be signed).
Students should ask the Registrar at their current college or university to complete Part II and submit it to GRCC's Enrollment Center.
Important Note: Once we receive the guest application it takes up to two (2) business days to process. During peak times, applications will be processed in the order they are received and processing may exceed two (2) business days.
A few things to consider:
- It is the responsibility of the Guest student to make sure all prerequisites are met before registration.
- You can view and browse the GRCC Course Catalog online and when you're ready to register you can do so through the Online Student Center. To find out when you can enroll in classes please refer to the Registration Dates page
- As a guest student, it is required that you reapply with the Guest Application every semester that you want to attend Grand Rapids Community College.
- If you have questions about how a GRCC class will transfer back to your current institution, the College encourages guest students to discuss their course selection with their home school. For transfer information, students can also refer to www.michigantransfernetwork.org
- Guest students are responsible for requesting an official transcript be sent to their current school.