The GRCC Business Department is a leader in the broad collaboration to bring low/no-cost textbooks and resources to GRCC students. For more details about Open Educational Resources (OER), see grcc.edu/open.
A number of business classes/sections have adopted free/low-cost textbooks:
- Brent Spitler - BA 254 - Introduction to Statistics with Applied Models - OpenStax Statistics "Oklahoma Version"
- Business Law 1 (BA 207) - Online, PDF, Word and Print*
- Business Law 2 (BA 208) - Online, PDF, Word and Print*
*A printed version of the textbook is NOT required. These resources are optional!
Note: Printed copies of each textbook may also be available for purchase in the GRCC Bookstore.
As part of our department's efforts to reduce financial barriers for students, the folllowing video resources are available:
- Business Law 1 (BA 207) - YouTube Playlist (30+ videos)
- Business Law 2 (BA 208) - YouTube Playlist (10+ videos)
Courses Using OER
Did you know you can use the GRCC Classfinder to search for classes using free/low cost textbooks? Just check the "Open Educational Resources" filter. Don't forget to check out grcc.edu/open for a list of other departments using OER.
Do you want to learn more about OER? Didn't find the free/low-cost textbook information you were looking for? Please call or e-mail us with your questions/interests!