See Tuition Due Date for current due date schedule
- September 30 – Financial Aid Refunds* – Pell Grant and first disbursement of Direct Loans will be available (including all other refunds)
- October 28 – Financial Aid Refunds* – second disbursement of Direct Loans will be available
- November 4 – Financial Aid Refunds* – second disbursement of Direct Loans³ will be available
- October 11 - FACTS Payment Plan open for enrollment, 0% down and 3 payments
- December 7 - Winter 2017 Tuition and Fee Due Date
- December 8 - Winter 2017 Enrollment Cancellation begins
- December 9 - Last day to enroll in FACTS Payment Plan for 0% down and 3 payments
- December 23 - January 2 - GRCC Closed (Holiday Shut Down)
- January 4 - Last day to enroll in FACTS Payment Plan for 0% down and 2 payments
- January 13 - Last day to enroll in FACTS Payment Plan for 25% down and 2 payments
Students will need a Refund Selection Kit/Personal Code to select their refund preference
- Electronic Deposit to another account (refunds available in two to three business days).
- Electronic Deposit to a BankMobile Vibe account (refunds available the same day GRCC releases them).
- More information at Refund Process/BankMobile
Michigan Indian Tuition Waiver – for applications please visit www.michigan.gov/mdcr.
FERPA (Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act) law requires that we have a written Release of Information Form on file prior to sharing any information to anyone other than the student.
For information on Veteran's Benefits, click here.
* Contingent on confirmation and participation of enrollment
¹ Participation confirmed in six or more credits by July 5
² Participation confirmed in six or more credits after July 5 — students in a class that starts June 30 or later may not get their refund until July 15
³ Students with a class starting after October 14 may have their refund delayed until November 4 to allow time for class confirmations to be submitted