GRCC offers a plan to help make it easier for students to budget and pay for tuition.
How it works
GRCC is working with FACTS Nelnet Business Solutions Management Company of Lincoln, Nebraska, to offer you a tuition payment plan! FACTS Nelnet Business Solutions manages the payment plan by collecting tuition payments for GRCC. It’s a way to help you pay your educational expenses.
Target Dates to Enroll By - Fall 2015
Last day to enroll online
Required down payment
Number of payments
Months of payments
|3||Aug - Oct|
|July 31||None||2||Sept & Oct|
|August 21||25%||2||Sept & Oct|
- The plan is run semester-by-semester.
- All downpayments are processed immediately.
- Your payments are automatically deducted from your bank account or an American Express, MasterCard, or DiscoverCard
- There's no coupon books or billing statements.
- There's no time spent writing and mailing checks.
- You can view your account online through FACTS Nelnet Business Solutions' Web site
How to enroll
Go to your Student Online Center , under My Account, select My eBill and click on the FACTS Pay Plan button to complete your transaction online. Do not click on “PAY TUITION ONLINE.”
- The minimum amount that can be budgeted through the plan is $30.
- Payments are deducted on the fifth of the month for both automatic bank and credit card payments.
- A $30 non-refundable fee to participate is required each semester you're on the payment plan. A convenience fee is also charged each month when you use the credit card option for payment.
- The amount of your down payment is determined by the date you sign up.
Changes in your course schedule or your amount owed
- If you have successfully signed up for the FACTS Payment Plan your classes will be held.
- If you drop or add a class after you sign up, or your financial aid is awarded or disbursed and your charges are partially covered, or covered in full, you must complete the FACTS Change of Status Form and return it to the Cashier's Office so that an adjustment or termination can be made.
- All Change of Status forms must be submitted three business days before your next scheduled payment.
- If you miss one payment, you get two more tries to make the payment. If on the third try, there isn't enough money in your bank account or your charge card has reached its limit, FACTS Nelnet Business Solutions will notify GRCC, which then has the option of canceling your classes (the bill will remain due).
- If you default on your payment plan, you will not be able to participate for one year from the time you pay off your plan.
- If the money in your account is not there when the deduction is made, you will be assessed a $30 missed payment fee by FACTS Nelnet Business Solutions. Your financial institution may also charge an additional fee.
- A missed payment fee for credit cards will be charged if the card has reached its limit when the monthly tuition payment is due.
You can only use the FACTS Payment Plan to cover the cost of tuition and fees - textbooks and course supplies are not inlcuded.