The FastTrack/OnTrack program is FREE to qualifying students. Students will SAVE TIME AND $600 by passing their developmental education course and moving into credit-bearing courses.
What is FastTrack/OnTrack?
FastTrack/OnTrack is an intensive three-week, 14-hour per week learning lab in which students gain academic skills through a combination of web-based and professional tutor-guided activities. Each lab has an enrollment capacity of 24 students. Reading labs use My Foundations Lab, English labs use My Writing Lab and Math labs use ALEKS, with both technologies supported by tutors. Forty-two total hours are spent in each lab over the three-week session.
The purpose of the FastTrack/OnTrack program is to give developmental students an opportunity to accelerate skill building, so they are able to bypass developmental course work and move directly into college-level courses.
- FastTrack is designed to help students skip ONE of the following required courses: EN 097, RD 098, or MA 098
- OnTrack is designed to help students skip ONE of the following required courses: EN 097, RD 097, MA 095, or MA 097.
Students who took the Accuplacer assessment and have at least one score that falls within the following ranges:
|Subject||FastTrack Qualifying Score||OnTrack Qualifying Score|
|Reading||55 – 70||40 - 52.4|
|Math – Algebra||55 – 76||N/A|
|Math – Arithmetic||90 – 120||30 – 75|
Students participating in FastTrack/OnTrack Programs are required to do the following:
- Complete an intake with a Success Coach
- Attend a New Student Orientation
- Complete the Financial Aid Application process (if applicable)
- Complete a Student Success Plan with an Advisor or Counselor
- Complete the Road Map to Success (a pre-semester check list)
Now Registering for Summer 2015 Sections! See Schedule for class days and times.
|Session Date||Subjects Available|
|7/6/15 - 7/23/15||
|7/27-15 - 8/13/15||
For a complete schedule with room locations and class times please click here.