The following links are key student support services.
- Academic Calendar
- Career Development Services
- Cashier's Office - Tuition & Fees
- Counseling & Career Services
- Disability Support Services
- Enrollment Center
- Financial Aid
- Occupational Support Services
- Online Application for Admission
- Online Student Center
- Student Employment Services
- Student Life
- Student Records
- TRIO (Student Support Services)
In this section you will find links to community resources that might be helpful or of interest to you. Information that ranges from child care to recreational activities. The first two links are Family Resource Guides for the Kent county region. The third link provides electronic access to community resources in Ottawa County, which is also available in Spanish.
- Metro Parent Family Resource Guide
- Family Resource Guide by the Child and Family Resource Council
- Whole Family Connection
- Michigan Works!
- Michigan Works! in Kent County
- Michigan Works! in Ottawa County
- Michigan Department of Human Services.
The above link provides both educational and financial resources as well as tips targeted to help hispanic students prepare for college.
The above link provides resource articles for tips on studying, writing, and research, as well as guidelines on the non-academic aspects of earning a degree, such as transferring credits and financial aid.