We welcome all students interested in the Honors Program to apply should they meet the below requirements. Applications are reviewed on an on-going basis. We encourage incoming freshmen to apply during our Spring Open House, which is typically scheduled late February or early March. Doing so prepares students of Honors Program components and requirements, understanding of what makes a course "honors", and what scholarships are available. Students also gather additional information on our summer programming such as the "Honors Only" New Student Orientations and Campus Adventure event.
Students entering GRCC from high school, or college students with less than 12 college credits:
- 3.5 high school cumulative G.P.A. and a 24 composite ACT score
- Four years of english and math is preferred
College students (current or transfer) with at least 12 college credits, but no more than 30:
- 3.3 cumulative G.P.A.
- Successful completion of EN 101 is required.
- Developmental Courses do not count as college credits but do contribute towards your GPA.
- Students having more than (30) credits are strongly encouraged to meet with their advisor prior to applying to the program. Many of the Honors courses offered are typically taken within the first (30) credits.
Apply today! GRCC Honors Program Application