The Child Development and Education Department is also home to the Resource Room. The Resource Room is a wonderful place for current students to come get materials for class projects and even provides a workspace for students to unleash their creativity. The Resource Room is located in room 205 Main, just down the hall from the Child Development & Education Department Office.
- All lamination must be done by a Child Development/Education Department employee. The laminator takes approximately 30 minutes to warm up, please plan accordingly. There is a 5 foot maximum for laminating per student, per day.
- Book binding
- Our library is a great resource for students to find current information in the Child Development/Education field as well as a great place to pick up children's literature. Up to three books can be checked out for up to two weeks. If books are not returned on time, a hold may be placed on your student account.
- Ample Workspace
- Die Cutting/Cricut
- We have a large selection of manual die cuts where customers can cut their own projects.
- We also have a Cricut cutting machine for more specialized projects. The Cricut must be operated by a Resource Room employee.
- Construction Paper
- Fabric Paint & Washable Paint
- Markers, Crayons, Colored Pencils
- Pins, brackets, brads, binder rings, feathers, pom-poms, craft sticks and so much more!
Resource Room Hours - Fall 2017
The Resource Room is available by appointment only. Please contact Lauren at email@example.com or (616) 234-3380 to schedule a time.
|Binder Rings (any size)||$0.25/ring|
|Brads (any size)||$0.25/4 brads|
|Googly Eyes||$0.25/4 pair|
|Pom Poms||$0.25/5 pom poms|
|Velcro||$0.25/4 pieces (front & back)|
|Craft Sticks (any size)||$0.25/stick|
|Pipe Cleaners||$0.25/4 pipe cleaners|
|Magnet Tape||$0.25/6" of tape|
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Resource Room Punch Cards and Payment
Some Child Development/Education courses will provide students with a Resource Room punch card at the beginning of the semester. These punch cards are good for $10 worth of supplies and/or services from the Resource Room. You must have the punch card with you in order to use it for purchasing. Students who do not have their punch card or who were not given one must pay in cash. Please see the resource room employee to check out when you are done.