Distinguished Community College Graduate Scholarship
Award amount: $1,000 (renewable up to a totoal of two years)
- Must be a graduate of an accredited community college in Michigan and have earned an associate's degree
- Must have a cumulative college grade point average of 3.5 or higher
- Midyear transfers can be considered for the following fall semester
- Grand Valley must be the first institution attended after the student has earned an associate's degree
- Must be admitted by March 1, 2015 to GVSU.
- Must maintain a 3.25 or better grade point average and Satisfactory Academic Progress at Grand Valley
- Requires full-time enrollment
- Total award value: $2,000
- Application due April 1, 2015 to the Financial Aid Office at GRCC
- Application can be found -->HERE<--
Kent Association of Retired School Personnel Scholarship
For Education majors transferring to a 4 year school.
2-$1,000 Scholarships available
For more information and how to apply-->CLICK HERE<--
Application deadline is April 1, 2015
Olivarez Scholarship Opportunity
The goal of the Olivarez Scholarship Fund is to support student success and the ability to successfully transfer after two years at GRCC to Aquinas College. Students must be second-year and full-time. Must not receive any other financial aid including state and federal money. Must demonstrate involvement in campus activities, service learning, etc. Minimum GPA 2.5.
One award of $1800 is given annually.
Applications for the 14-15 school year will be available January 1, 2015.
Deadline is April 1, 2015
Cornerstone University 2014 Bachelor's Degree Completion Scholarship
For students who have successfully graduated from an Associate degree program with a minimum GPA of at least 2.5.
For more information and how to appy, click -->HERE<--
2015 marks the 15th Year of the ATHENA Scholarship in Grand Rapids! One of the great attributes of the ATHENA Awards ceremony is presenting the scholarship to five deserving recipients, over the age of thirty, who are going back to school to obtain her degree and achieve personal and career goals.
Since 2000, event sponsorships from Grand Rapids Area Chamber members, as well as corporate and individual contributions, have allowed us to provide more than $45,000 to these deserving women.
These scholarships are unique in that recipients can use the money for whatever helps them achieve their degree, from tuition fees, to childcare or even transportation expenses.
Applications can be found -->HERE<--
The deadline for the application is April 30, 2015. They may be submitted electronically to my email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Mercedes Cowper at 616.771.0341 with questions.
Other Transfer Scholarship Opportunitieshttp://www.aquinas.edu/undergraduate/scholarships.html#transfer
Graduate transfer scholarships are awarded by the respective colleges and universities on the basis of financial need and/or academic achievement. Transfer scholarships available to GRCC students are posted outside the Financial Aid Office from November through April.