Human Resources offers a broad range of services to the college, our employees and our applicants. These services include:
- Performance Management
- Work with Academic Leadership to recruit qualified applicants.
- Communicate with applicants, offer assistance with the application process, and provide updates on job search status.
- New Employee On-Boarding
- Internal and external reports on Employees
- Work with union leaders for problem resolution
- Foster and maintain the consistent application of policies and union contracts
- Compensation and reclassification of positions
- Collaborate with Student Employment Services and Employee Professional Development and Enrichment to best serve all employee groups.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain components of the Human Resources Information System and processes.
- Provide guidance to supervisors to ensure fair and consistent policy application
- Design, distribute and collect annual employee performance evaluations
- Respond to FIOA requests
- Provide guidance to departments and divisions on the hiring and promotion of under represented populations
- Compliance with government regulations on programs and reports regarding workforce composition, hiring and promotion practices
Please review the following for more information on some of our services: