Grand Rapids Community College utilizes Skillport Learning Software for online learning. This is a robust online learning solution that includes e-learning compliance courses, supporting content and technology designed to be available 24/7. As part of our ongoing commitment to your professional development, this learning initiative can be accessed from the convenience of your desktop computer, laptop or mobile device.
To access your Skillport Account, visit grcc.skillport.com/skillportfe/login.action
Getting Started with Skillport:
To ensure your computer is setup with all up to date necessary software and/or browsers, complete the following steps:
Frequently Asked Questions:
- For technology related issues (including pop-up blockers, Java updates, password resets, etc.) contact Information Technology Customer Support at 616-234-HELP.
- For course content questions or help with learning transcript (and course completion status) contact Staff Development at 616-234-4285.
- Skillsoft Technical Support is also available at 1-866-SKIL-HELP.
The safety and wellbeing of our staff and students is of utmost importance. Employees of GRCC must be aware of all institutional policies and adhere to them at all times. A comprehensive list of these policies can be found on our Policies webpage.
All employees (including Student Employees) are required to complete the following compliance trainings on an annual basis:
- Ethics - Foundational Values for a Code of Conduct.
- FERPA for Higher Education.
- Title IX for Higher Education.
- Review Drug and Alcohol Policy, as well as Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program.
- Run. Hide. Fight. Active Shooter Response Training (on-campus training offered every other month, visit the Learning Opportunities page for upcoming offerings).