Our goal is to better help you, the community, understand and utilize your technology at GRCC. Below are FAQ's to assist you. If you need more help, additional resources are available along the right side of this page. To see ongoing and past IT notifications, visit the IT Status Update blog.
- Begin by searching our Public Knowledge Base
- Watch Employee Professional Development & Enrichment How-To videos
- Watch Blackboard How-To Videos
- Communications Website Help pages
Need more Help?
- Staff and Faculty can submit support requests using the GRCC IT Support Portal
When contacting Customer Support for assistance, please include the following information:
- A complete description of the problem
- Your phone number and location
- For printer problems, include:
- Room/Building where printer is located
- Canon asset tag number (or Serial Number)
- Any specific error messages that you may be receiving
- Any other information, error messages and screen captures that will help solve the problem
- Any information about what you have tried to resolve the problem