- Login to: www.grcc.edu/onlinecenter
- A successful login will display the Online Center page with menu options to the left.
- An unsuccessful login will prompt you to enter your Login ID and password again. Do not attempt to log in multiple times with the wrong information! After three attempts, you will be locked out of the system.
- Check any paperwork you have from the college. Your student ID number will be listed somewhere amongst your admission paperwork, a class schedule or tuition receipt. It is included on most documents sent to you by the college.
- If you have a student ID, your student ID should be on it.
- Stop in to the Enrollment Center on campus with a photo ID (Driver's License or Student ID preferred). The enrollment center is located on the first floor of the Main Building, next to the elevators.
- Call (616) 234-3300 and ask for the Enrollment Center. The STUDENT must call the enrollment center, not another party.
Before giving up on your password, make sure you are using a capital "W" in front of your student ID Number for your login (ex. W1234567). If this doesn't work, contact Information Technology Customer Support.
Enter your information into the appropriate prompt boxes. Do not use a "W" in front of you Student ID # here - use the "W" only when logging into Online Center.
Note: Passwords are case-sensitive.
Request Error - You are already registered in the Online Center system
You will receive this error if your Online Center account has already been activated. You are ready to log in. If this doesn't work, contact Information Technology Customer Support.
Request Error - Sorry, we could not find you on file
Double check the information you entered. This message indicates that we have no record of a student with the given Name, Student ID Number, and Birthdate.
- Name: Check your name, we used the legal name that was given to us on your admissions form. If you are known as Becky, but registered as Rebecca, you must use Rebecca as your name. If you are called Tom, but you registered as Thomas, you must use Thomas.
- Student ID Number: This is a 7-digit Number with NO letters.
- Birthdate: This is the birthdate we have on record. If you are sure your other information is correct, double-check your birthdate.
Request Error - You are ineligible at this time
You will need to contact Information Technology Customer Support.
- You can follow the steps on our How To Enroll In Classes brochure.