1. Complete the GRCC Application - choose Job Training under the application type.
2. Tuition options are available to cover the costs of tuition for job training programs inlcuding:
- Cash, Check, or Credit Card
- Third Party Funding
- GI Bill® for qualifying Veterans
- Federal Student Aid
- Create a FSA ID and password
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid using of the FSA ID and password created above is needed to complete. You will also need your previous year’s tax information and the GRCC school code 002267. If you are male, 18 to 26 years old, please register with Selective Service.
- Complete Entrance Counseling.
- Complete Master Promissory Note.
- Complete the GRCC Direct Loan Request form.
4. Assessment Pre-requisite
Job training programs require WorkKeys assessments. You may schedule an appointment by calling (616) 234-3800. Students graduating from a Michigan high school since 2010 have completed WorkKeys assessments. You can submit a copy of your results to email@example.com, fax to (616) 234-4435 or mail to 622 Godfrey Ave., SW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503.
If you believe you have previously taken the WorkKeys assessments, you can request a copy of your results from ACT by calling 1-800-967-5539. Once you have completed the above listed steps, please contact job training at (616) 234-3800 or firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the enrollment process.