Our Computer Support Technician (CST) program is designed to prepare you for entry-level employment as a PC support specialist. You will also prep for the nationally recognized CompTIA A+ Hardware and Software certification exam.
Monday - Thursday 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
What will you learn while in training?
- Basic Computer Concepts
- Hardware, Software, Telecommunications Networking and the Internet, E-Commerce and Ethics
- Technical Writing, Problem-Solving and Customer Service for Information Technology (IT) Professionals
- PC Repair and Maintenance and A+ Certification Preparation
- Data Storage
- Networks, Modems and the Internet
- Processing and Memory
- Input and Output Devices
- Understanding and Using Operation Systems
What skills do you need to have prior to beginning training?
The student should have an interest in computers and possess their own system.
How much can you make?
Skilled entry-level wages currently average up to $15.00 per hour, depending upon the company and the competency and experience of the applicant.