Academic Success Workshop
- Learn about support services available to you.
- Create an academic success plan.
- Identify barriers getting in the way of your academic success.
- Discuss strategies for success.
- Complete the academic probation contract.
Fall Workshop Schedule
|Tuesday, Nov. 14||10 a.m.||Midtown Center, room 309|
|Thursday, Dec. 14||4:30 p.m.||Thompson M-TEC 106|
All participants are welcome. Those in need of special accommodations please contact DSS in advance at (616) 234-4140. Should you have a need for alternative format (i.e. Braille, CD, enlarged font): contact the DSS office to discuss options or arrange an intake with a counselor.