Radiologic Technology Program Admission Requirements
- Be a high school graduate or have passed the high school equivalency GED (General Educational Development) Test.
- Have a high school GPA of at least 2.0.
- Have completed in high school a one-year course in algebra with at least a grade of C or better. (Suitable equivalent courses are available at GRCC for college credit.)
- Score at least 40 on the algebra or 76 on the Arithmetic Health math test.
- Score at least 74 on the Health reading test.
- Complete and earn a grade of C or higher in BI 121 and BI 122. Successful completion is defined as a grade of C or better within two attempts. A withdrawal from a course = one attempt.
- Complete a 7-panel drug screen
- Complete criminal background check process. Students will not be placed on the wait list until cleared by GRCC police.
- Students will complete an additional criminal background check and drug screen before starting the program.
For additional information, refer to the Health Programs page. In addition to tuition, fees and books, there are additional costs. Estimates of these costs are available under "Resources" on this page.