The safety and wellbeing of our staff and students is of utmost importance. Employees of GRCC must be aware of all institutional policies and adhere to them at all times. A comprehensive list of these policies can be found at: www.grcc.edu/policies.
All employees (including Student Employees) are required to complete the following compliance trainings on an annual basis:
- Ethics - Foundational Values for a Code of Conduct
- FERPA for Higher Education
- Title IX for Higher Education
- Drug and Alcohol Policy & Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
- Run. Hide. Fight. Active Shooter Response Training (on-campus training offered every other month, visit the Learning Opportunities page for upcoming offerings)
Skillport Learning Software
The compliance plan, New Employee Orientation, and other valuable resources are available to review/complete in Skillport. This is a robust online learning solution that includes e-learning compliance courses, supporting content and technology designed to be available 24/7. As part of our ongoing commitment to your professional development, this learning initiative can be accessed from the convenience of your desktop computer, laptop or mobile device.