Commencement (graduation) ceremonies are held at the end of the Winter semester and are open to students who will complete their requirements within the current academic year.
Students who will complete their degree or certificate requirements during summer session of the current academic year are also invited to participate.
Students must complete the graduation application to participate in commencement. To ensure your name is printed in the commencement program, please complete your application by April 6, 2017.
SAVE THE DATE! GRADfest 2017
Tuesday, April 4 - 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Come anytime during these hours.
Wisner-Bottrall Applied Technology Center (ATC, Rooms 118-124, 1st Floor)
Get everything you need for commencement in one day!
- Cap and Gown - $31.00 plus tax (payment accepted: cash, check, credit card or RaiderCard)
- Cap Only - $5.00 plus tax
- Tassel Only - $3.50 plus tax
- Announcements (package of 5) - $7.95 plus tax
- Purchase your Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) key medallion for $25.00
- Military service members (past and present) can pick up a red, white, and blue cord recognizing your service to our country. Please bring proof of service with you.
- Receive a commemorative stole from the GRCC Foundation
If you cannot attend GRADfest but plan on participating in commencement, please contact Student Life at 616-234-4160.
Commencement (Graduation) Ceremony 2017
Friday, April 28, 7 p.m.
Gerald R. Ford Fieldhouse
Tickets will be required. Each graduate will receive 5 tickets for family and friends. Children under 2 do not require a ticket.