Online Student Center
How to Enroll in a Class
- Click on GRCC Student
- Click on Student Center
- Click on Search/Add Classes
- Select Term – Click on down arrow
- Click on yellow Search button
- Click down arrow on Course Subject
- Click on Subject
- Type in Course Number (example: 101, 201)
- Click on additional search criteria as desired
Important Search Notes:
- Keep additional search to 4 selections or less
- To search for all open sections select Course
Subject and click Search at the bottom of the page.
- Click on yellow Select Class button
- Review course details and click NEXT button
- Click on yellow Proceed 2 or 3 button
- Final Step: Click on Finish Enrolling button
- A green check next to the course indicates successful enrollment!
- A red X next to a course indicates an Error in enrollment. Please read error message and click yellow Errors Try Again button.
- To delete this class from your Shopping Cart click on the trash can icon on the left side of the Add Classes page.
- Click on My Class Schedule to view and confirm your classes.
- Click on Print Detailed Schedule to receive a full print out of your class schedule.
- Click on Student Center > Inquire/Payment to see tuition due!
Updated on 16-JUN-06
Edit this page
| View text only version