Main Navigation Menu

RaiderCard Issue Form

Need money refunded to your card due to a system malfunction related to parking, printing, vending, etc? Please use the form below.

Need cash refunded (only if you used cash)? Please stop by the Campus Police department.

Personal Information
Omit the W, use the 7 digit student number 0123456
Indicate when the incident ocurred
Indicate where the incident occurred