Consider hosting your event at Grand Rapids Community College's Wisner-Bottrall Applied Technology Center (ATC).
- Suitable for educational, professional, governmental and non-profit events.
- Meeting and conference space for 10 and 200 people.
- All food and beverage must be provided by Secchia Banquets and Catering.
- Audio-visual equipment is available to rent.
- GRCC is a tobacco free campus, including all buildings and grounds.
- Catering for all other GRCC locations is provided by Campus Dining
For information about hosting conferences in the Grand Rapids area and to view other area venues, visit ExperienceGR.
Limited parking is available in the restricted ATC ramp (enter off Ransom Street, 7'2" clearance) on a first-come basis at no charge. Space in not guaranteed and cannot be reserved. Additional parking is available on campus at two public/student ramps.
ATC Meeting and Event Hours
Summer Hours (May to Labor Day)
Monday-Thursday 7 a.m. -9 p.m.; Friday 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday/Sunday - Closed
School Year (September to May)
Monday-Thursday 7 a.m. - 9 p.m.; Friday 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday - Limited; Sunday - Closed