Online registration for our Grandparent/Grandchild Day Camps is open!
Summer Day Camps
- Life's a Beach! July 6, 2016
- Let’s go fishing! July 13, 2016
- Let’s go bowling! July 20, 2016
- Let’s go blueberry picking! July 27, 2016
- Not Your Average Zoo! August 3, 2016
- Down on the Farm! August 10, 2016
- Let’s ride a horse! August 17, 2016
- I love butterflies! August 24, 2016
Services offered through GRCC:
- Grandparent/Grandchild Day Camps – Workforce Training staff
- Kent County Senior Millage Health Education Program – Workforce Training staff.
- Arthritis Foundation Aquatics Program – Workforce Training staff.
- Senior Computer Club – Applied Technology Center open computer lab staff.
The Area Agency on Aging of Western Michigan will also identify another agency to assume responsibility for the monthly Grandparents Raising Grandchildren Educational Support Group.
Additionally, the GRCC Gerontology Certificate program will continue with some changes. Beginning this fall, the program, housed within the GRCC Psychology Department, will change from a 32-credit certificate to an 18-credit certificate program designed to complement an associate degree or higher.