The 39th Annual Giant Awards and Banquet
The nomination process will reopen on June 1, 2021
Nominations are due by December 1, 2021
- In narrative form, individually address all five Nomination Rationale questions.
- Each question will be scored equally during the selection process.
- Only one person may be nominated per form.
- Online submission is encouraged. If you would like to complete a hard copy nomination, please email ODEI@grcc.edu or call (616) 234-3390.
- The complete Nomination Rationale may not be more than two one-sided 8.5"x11" pages, printed or typed.
- Do not assume selection committee members know your nominee's qualifications.
- Consult with others, even your nominee, to be sure you include all of your nominee's activities and accomplishments.
The demonstration of the following qualities best portrays the essence of a GIANT nominee:
- Community Impact
- Community Involvement
- Head and Shoulders Above the Crowd
- Measurable Excellence
- Measurable History of Indisputable Accomplishments