Virtual, in-person, and hybrid classes will use the following schedule for conducting exams during final exam week. Online classes must designate a due date and time for any final exams during final exam week For those classes meeting in person for final exams, examinations will be held in the regularly assigned room at the time indicated below.
Day Exam Schedule
Classes that end prior to 5 p.m. are day classes and are to follow this exam schedule.
|If the first day of the week the class meets is…||And the class begins anytime between...||The exam day, and date is...||The exam day, date, and time is…|
|Mon or Wed or Friday||7:45 a.m. and 8:55 a.m.||MONDAY, April 26||8-10 a.m.|
|Mon or Wed or Friday||9 a.m. and 9:55 a.m.||WEDNESDAY, April 28||8-10 a.m.|
|Mon or Wed or Friday||10 a.m. and 10:55 a.m.||MONDAY, April 26||10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.|
|Mon or Wed or Friday||11 a.m. and 11:55 a.m.||WEDNESDAY, April 28||10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.|
|Mon or Wed or Friday||12:00 noon and 12:55 p.m.||WEDNESDAY, April 28||1-3 p.m.|
|Mon or Wed or Friday||1 p.m. and 1:55 p.m.||MONDAY, April 26||1-3 p.m.|
|Mon or Wed or Friday||2 p.m. and 2:55 p.m.||WEDNESDAY, April 28||3:15-5:15 p.m.|
|Mon or Wed or Friday||3:00 p.m. and 4:55 p.m.||MONDAY, April 26||3:15-5:15 p.m.|
|Tuesday or Thursday||7:45 a.m. and 8:55 a.m.||THURSDAY, April 29||8-10 a.m.|
|Tuesday or Thursday||9 a.m. and 9:55 a.m.||TUESDAY, April 27||8-10 a.m.|
|Tuesday or Thursday||10 a.m. and 10:55 a.m.||THURSDAY, April 29||10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday or Thursday||11 a.m. and 11:55 a.m.||TUESDAY, April 27||10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday or Thursday||12:00 noon and 12:55 p.m.||THURSDAY, April 29||1-3 p.m.|
|Tuesday or Thursday||1 p.m. and 1:55 p.m.||TUESDAY, April 27||1-3 p.m.|
|Tuesday or Thursday||2 p.m. and 2:55 p.m.||THURSDAY, April 29||3:15-5:15 p.m.|
|Tuesday or Thursday||3 p.m. and 4:55 p.m.||TUESDAY, April 27||3:15-5:15 p.m.|
Classes meeting one day per week on Fridays for 120 minutes or longer will conduct the exam on the last regularly scheduled class day.
Classes meeting in a condensed format (7 week, 10 week, etc.) will conduct the exam on the last regularly scheduled class day.
Evening Exam Schedule
Classes that end after 5 p.m. are considered evening classes.
Classes that meet once per week in the evening will meet at their regularly scheduled time on the following dates of exam week:
- Monday evening class meeting – Monday, April 26
- Tuesday evening class meeting – Tuesday, April 27
- Wednesday evening class meeting – Wednesday, April 28
- Thursday evening class meeting – Thursday, April 29
Classes meeting 2 or more evenings per week will meet once during final exam week, on an evening that class normally meets.
- This will be determined by the instructor and communicated to students with advance notice.
Exam Time or Place Change Faculty Request
- Appropriate Dean approval is required to change the time and/or place of a final exam.
- Records of any changes must be provided to the Department Head/Program Director and the appropriate academic support professional.
- If separate laboratory examinations are to be given, they will be scheduled in advance of the regular examination period.
- Applied music examinations will be held according to a schedule arranged by the Music Department.
Final grades for 14-week classes must be submitted to the Student Records Office by noon on Tuesday, May 4.