GRCC provides relevant educational opportunities that are responsive to the needs of the community and inspires students to meet economic, social and environmental challenges to become active participants in shaping the world of the future.
GRCC is an open access college that prepares individuals to attain their goals and contribute to the community.
- Excellence – We commit to the highest standards in our learning and working environments.
- Diversity – We create an inclusive, welcoming, and respectful environment that recognizes the value, diversity, and dignity of each person.
- Responsiveness – We anticipate and address the needs of students, colleagues, and community.
- Innovation – We seek creative solutions through collaboration, experimentation, and adaptation.
- Accountability – We set benchmarks and outcomes to frame our decision-making, measure our performance, and evaluate our results.
- Sustainability – We use resources in responsible ways to achieve equity across our social, economic and environmental practices and policies.
- Respect – We treat others with courtesy, consideration and civility.
- Integrity – We commit to GRCC values and take personal responsibility for our words and actions.
In all instances, the work to achieve these Ends will reflect our core values.
End #1: Student Success Pathways
- A student-centered experience will ensure GRCC students will learn the skills necessary to achieve their educational goals.
End #2: Workforce Pathways
- GRCC will provide prepared students for the workforce in our community and the world.
End #3: Transfer Pathways
- GRCC prepares students to transfer to the college or university of their choice.