All Group Visits have been postponed. If you have one scheduled between now and April 3, 2020, please reach out to me at (616) 234-4101 to reschedule.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Thank you for you interest in a GRCC Group Visit! Group visits are geared toward students of any age, but are not intended for general school field trip purposes. Please read the information below and complete the group visit request form. GRCC offers the following types of group visits:
Admissions Presentation and Campus Tour | approx. 90 Minutes
This option is designed for students in grades 11 - 12 or for anyone who is seeking detailed information about what GRCC offers. It begins with a presentation, by an admissions officer, which includes information about the admissions process, GRCC programs, financial aid, and a brief question and answer session. We finish with a walking tour around campus, led by a current GRCC student tour guide.
General College Group Visit | approx. 90 Minutes
This option is designed for students in grades 6 - 10. It begins with a presentation, by an admissions officer, about the benefits of attending college and finishes with a fun, interactive game. You may even win some GRCC prizes!
Group visit requests are expected to be received at least 4 weeks before your desired date.
Before submitting a Group Visit Request Form, please carefully read the following list of expectations and guidelines:
- All groups are expected to be accompanied by at least one adult chaperone for every 10 students attending. Group chaperones, not GRCC staff or student tour guides, are responsible for the behavior of their students while visiting. GRCC staff and student tour guides have the authority to end a group visit at any time due to inappropriate behavior.
- Most group visits are limited to a maximum of 25 members. (Please contact the Admissions Office for larger groups.)
- Group visits are subject to the availability of meeting space, GRCC staff, and tour guides. Due to the increased demand for group visits, we may not be able to accommodate every request.
- Groups are expected to arrive on time.
- Group members should be attentive, respectful of GRCC staff and student tour guides, and are encouraged to be active participants.
- Use of electronics is discouraged during a group visit, including both the presentation and campus tour.
- If there are any group members who need disability accommodations, please call the Admissions Office so we can provide what is needed.
- GRCC is a tobacco free campus. Use of tobacco while visiting campus is prohibited.
- In the unlikely event that GRCC is closed, group visits will also be canceled. Closings are announced on local TV stations.
To submit a Group Visit Request, click the link below and complete the request form. Your request is not guaranteed or confirmed until you receive an official email confirmation from the Admissions Office. We look forward to your visit and hope to show why GRCC is West Michigan's Best Choice!