Policy Type: Executive Limitations
Policy Title: Compensation and Benefits
The President may not cause or allow compensation and benefits to employees, consultants, contract workers or volunteers to jeopardize fiscal integrity or public image.
Accordingly, the President may not:
1. Change his or her own compensation and benefits.
2. Promise or imply permanent or guaranteed employment.
3. Employ administrators (except Exempt Staff) under a contract for longer than one year’s duration,
4. Grant fringe benefits to employees not approved by the Board.
5. Provide for or change the compensation and benefits of employees that are:
- Outside Board approved monetary guidelines;
- Approved by the Board in collective bargaining and Meet and Confer agreements; or
- In salary schedules and plans adopted by the Board.