GRCC has an electronic billing process for students to view and pay their tuition invoice online, called My Bill.
You will be able to…
- Get real-time* electronic tuition bill anytime at My Bill!
- Pay your tuition online
- Sign up for the Payment Plan
- Review important messages
- Print an invoice for your records
How Do I Use My Bill Page?
Go to your Online Center
- Log in with a Student ID and password
- Choose Student Home Page from the drop down at the top
- Click My Bill tile
What information will you find on My Bill tile?
Term: Select current (default) or past due terms from drop down list and click the arrow button.
Enrolled in the Payment Plan?: Yes or No, based on successfully enrolling in the Payment Plan.
Amount Due: Displays the actual amount due. Amount due will be 0.00 when the net balance is a credit (negative) balance. A credit (negative) balance can be considered an estimated refund but is subject to change.
Detail Transaction Links: Links to Online Center, Detail Invoice – Account Summary, Charges Due – Charges Due, Payments – Payments
- Printable Version – Print an invoice for any semester that you attended. The invoice includes class schedule, charges and payments.
- Payment Plan – Sign up the for the Payment Plan, when available. For details see the Payment Plan webpage.
- Pay Tuition Online – Conveniently pay your outstanding balance for any semester. In order to secure your classes, tuition and fees must be paid in full.
If you decide not to attend GRCC, you must officially drop your classes before they start through your Online Center to avoid being charged for them.
*All financial aid awards will remain as estimated until your eligibility is verified and funds are officially disbursed to your account. Financial Aid is not real time, it take 24 – 48 hours to update financial aid after changes.