A Raider Buzz feature:
GRCC had a record-setting 17 athletes named NJCAA Academic Student-Athlete Award winners!
On the NJCAA All-Academic First Team, for students with a 4.0 GPA:
- Kendra DeJonge, volleyball.
- Kenzie Omness, basketball.
- Kayla Salyer, volleyball.
On the All-Academic Second Team, for GPAs of 3.8 to 3.99, are:
- Makayla Beld, softball and basketball.
- Lauren Helsen, volleyball.
- Peyton Helsen, volleyball.
- Stephanie Kruskie, softball.
- Zachary Pangborn, basketball.
- Autumn Severn, volleyball.
- Hannah Stearns, volleyball.
On the All-Academic Third Team, for GPAs of 3.6 to 3.79, are:
- Anna Abernethy, cross country.
- Ashley Bowen, basketball.
- Andrea Chipman, softball.
- Hailey DeKorte, volleyball.
- Michael Gumbko, baseball.
- Aaron Kietzman, softball.
- Stephanie Thomas, cross country.