Beginning Wednesday, Aug. 18, students will be eligible to receive $200 for getting vaccinated!
How to qualify
- Students who have already received the vaccine or who are fully vaccinated by Nov. 15 will receive a $200 credit on their RaiderCard accounts to use for campus dining, parking, printing, and in the bookstore.
- Beginning Wednesday, Aug. 18, students can log into their Online Center, select the GRCC Vaccine Incentive tile, and complete a brief form. There will be a place for students to upload a photo of their COVID-19 vaccination record card.
- In September, credits will be added to RaiderCards for students who have completed the process, and weekly thereafter as students become fully vaccinated and upload a photo of their card.
- Students must be fully vaccinated and upload a photo of their completed vaccine card by no later than Nov. 15 to be eligible for the credit.
Uploading images from your iPhone
As part of a recent iPhone update, a new file type has been added (HEIC) and is unreadable on most Windows computers without a converter or a special application. In order to upload a file from your iPhone, follow these directions:
The picture will need to be retaken after the settings have been updated.
- Open up your iPhone's Settings.
- Tap Camera.
- Tap Formats.
- Tap Most Compatible instead of High Efficiency.
- Retake the picture and the new picture will be in a compatible format.
How can I get a RaiderCard?
RaiderCards are available in GRCC’s Office of Student Life on the first floor of the Student Center.
Where can I get vaccinated?
We're offering a series of on-campus clinics to help students get the vaccination.
The first will be at Raider Rally, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Aug. 28 in front of Raleigh J. Finkelstein Hall.
Another is planned for Sept. 8 during Welcome Week, available from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. at Raleigh J. Finkelstein Hall on the Main Campus and from 3-6 p.m. at the Leslie M. Tassell M-TEC.
A clinic is planned for the new GRCC Lakeshore Campus from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sept. 14.
Additional vaccination locations can be found at vaccinatewestmi.com.