We're here to support your learning, regardless of where it takes place!
Visit GRCC's Online Bookstore.
Stay safe and order online. Shipping fee's only $7.50. PayPal credit available.
Using Financial Aid in the Bookstore
Financial aid can only be used to buy required books, supplies and technology needed for the classes you are enrolled in each semester. Financial aid may only be used by the financial aid recipient.
Use of Fall 2020 financial aid will begin Friday, August 21. Please apply the rules listed when shopping online.
The following items can NOT be purchased using Financial Aid (Pell Grant/Student Loans):
- Gift items
- Food and beverages
- Headphones retail greater than $50
- Electronics or audio devices/cameras and camcorders to include DVD’s, video games and/or Apple accessories
- Magazines, general books and bargain books
- Gifts card both store and other retail
- Health and beauty merchandise/li>
- Stamps, phones, phone cards and other mobile accessories
You can sell back books online (ship your books) through the “Sell Your Textbooks” link when you scroll to the bottom of the page at
How to Sell Your Textbooks Online
- Click “Sell Your Textbooks” link from the website footer.
- On the next page, click “Sell Your Textbooks” button on the right hand side of page.
- Follow prompts on this screen to sell your books, create a label, and ship.
Where to find free printing services
Grand Rapids Public Library
This page on the Grand Rapids Public Library website offers instruction on how to place print orders and pick up curbside. This does not require a GRPL Library card.
Other GRPL to-go services: Some may require you to be a GRPL cardholder: www.grpl.org/togo/
Note: Information in Spanish at the bottom of the page
Kent District Library
See information on printing services offered by the Kent District Library (KDL).
You may also submit the KDL curbside printing request form. The form will ask for your library card information but it is not required.