Welcome to summer at GRCC!
As we continue providing courses remotely, please review important details about your summer classes:
- Classes that were scheduled to be delivered in person will be changed to one of two formats. These designations will be listed in the course description within the Online Center or ClassFinder:
- Asynchronous Online Learning Course -- This is what we have traditionally referred to as an Online Course. This is a semester-long remote course designed to be delivered and completed asynchronously (i.e., you complete your assignments at your own time and pace while meeting the course deadlines). There are no scheduled meetings for these courses, although assignment due dates are clearly established.
- Synchronous Online Learning Course -- This course meets online at specific dates and times. Much of the course instruction for this format will be delivered synchronously -- in real time -- through tools such as Blackboard, Google Meet, or Zoom. Students will complete the other aspects of the course on their own time and pace while meeting course due dates.
These course changes will be occurring soon. A notice will be sent to your GRCC email if your course is being changed to one of the two options listed above. Continue to monitor your GRCC email for these updates.
- There may be some limited exceptions
Resources and Assistance
We are offering wifi in the DeVos Campus parking lot. Please feel free to park for free and connect for your class work.
- Spectrum wifi access hotspots with free trial use as well as a free student package for 60 days. Call 1-844-488-8395 for more details and to sign up.
- Comcast Internet Essentials free 60 day plan.
- Here is a list of other possible options as well.
Accessing Library Services Online
Our librarians and staff are ready to help you online and through email and chat:
- GRCC's Library Subject Guides have lists of topical services and resources.
- We have nearly 225,000 e-books and millions of scholarly articles.
- Connect using our Ask-A-Librarian email service and One Search Chat.
- Overdue fines will be waived and due dates have been extended through the end of the semester.
- Follow the Library's Facebook or blog for learning tips and resources.
See more information and tools available for Distance Learning.
Tutoring and Academic Support
We are providing academic support and tutoring online, as well as many other services. Visit the website for any of our offices below:
GRCC's Get Help Program
Your success is extremely important to us. We're here to provide you with access and help to get the resources you need:
We're distributing food!
We're offering food on a first-come, first-serve basis on Lyon St., between the Student Center and Cook Hall (3 and 7 on the map).
- Wednesday, May 27, 3-5 p.m.