Important details about your classes
The fall class schedule has been finalized and we have taken many steps to ensure a safe and healthy environment and for you to continue your educational pursuits.
As you review the fall schedule, you will notice:
- Many more online courses.
- A new course option, virtual. These courses meet online but at set days and times so you can connect with your faculty and classmates in real-time.
- Hybrid. These courses meet in person and part online.
- Campus-based courses as well.
Review the following graphic for all the class options for this fall.
Coronavirus Loan Repayment Relief
The federal government is providing relief to student and parent loan borrowers as a result of the COVID-19 national emergency.
See information on your loan repayment relief options.
Resources and assistance
Laptop, hotspot loans and internet access
Need to borrow a laptop? Let us know by submitting a laptop loan request.
We are offering wifi in the DeVos Campus parking lot. Please feel free to park for free and connect for your class work.
- AT&T wifi access hotspots with free trial use as well as a free student package for 60 days. Call 1-844-488-8395 for more details and to sign up.
- Comcast Internet Essentials free 60 day plan.
- Here is a list of other possible options as well.
Accessing Library services online
Our librarians and staff are ready to help you online and through email and chat:
- GRCC's Library Subject Guides have lists of topical services and resources.
- We have nearly 225,000 e-books and millions of scholarly articles.
- Connect using our Ask-A-Librarian email service and One Search Chat.
- Overdue fines will be waived and due dates have been extended through the end of the semester.
- Follow the Library's Facebook or blog for learning tips and resources.
See more information and tools available for Distance Learning.
Tutoring and academic support
We are providing academic support and tutoring online, as well as many other services. Visit the website for any of our offices below:
GRCC's Get Help Program
Your success is extremely important to us. We're here to provide you with access and help to get the resources you need:
We're distributing food!
We're offering food on a first-come, first-serve basis on Lyon St., between the Student Center and Cook Hall (3 and 7 on the map).
- Wednesday, August 5 - 4-6 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 11 - 4-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 19 - 4-6 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 25 - 4-6 p.m.