"The Lightboard is a glass chalkboard pumped full of light. It's for recording video lecture topics. You face toward your viewers, and your writing glows in front of you. ... it's open source hardware." Lightboard.info
These videos will show you the Lightboard set-up that we have at GRCC. In addition to recording you and whatever you write on the Lightboard, you can also use PowerPoint slides to project graphics to write on such as an x- and y-axis for graphing, a diagram, and equations.
- Lightboard Video - 30 second spot
- Lightboard Video #1 - "The Basics"
- Lightboard Video #2 - Using Powerpoint Slide with the Lightboard
- GRCC Mathematics: The Number Tau (Nancy Forrest)
- Windows 10 Update (Jim Schafer)
- How to Convert Grams to Moles (Bill Faber)
- Faculty Showcase 2017 (Bill Faber)
- EN 102 - "Left Hand Learning" (Mursalata Muhammad)
- Honors Workshop (Mursalata Muhammad)
- Introduction to the OHCC (Garry Brand)
- PH 125 - Vector addition example for physics (Lauren Woolsey)
- AS 102/103 - Kepler's Laws discussion for astronomy (Lauren Woolsey)