The purpose of the Exercise Science Club at Grand Rapids Community College is to:
- Offer support and encouragement to students in the Exercise Science major.
- Create additional educational and career opportunities for Exercise Science students.
- Conduct regular informational and organizational meetings and social events benefiting the community.
- Invite and visit guest speakers in various fields of exercise, health, nutrition and other allied health professions.
- Plan trips to professional places of business as well as workshops and conferences, which will both expand current knowledge of club members as well as allow them to network and engage with professionals.
- Promote exercise, health and wellness to all GRCC students, faculty and staff and to the community.
Please visit the link to the right for more information about the Exercise Science Club including a schedule of upcoming events!