We have a lot of great events coming up, including our Academic Advising Days!
To keep updated on activities and current events in the field of Exercise Science please "like" our Facebook page! There is a link above on the right under the "Connect" heading.
Thursday - Sunday, March 21-24, 2019
American College of Sports Medicine International Health & Fitness Summit
Location: Chicago, IL
The Summit is the ONE place exercise professionals explore the full spectrum of the industry – from science to practical application. You have the opportunity to earn Continuing Education Credits by attending the educational sessions. This summit bridges the gap between the science of sports medicine and practice for the exercise professional. Faculty members highlight ways you may apply what you learn to everyday situations.
For more information, visit acsmsummit.org!
2019 - 2020 Academic Advising Days
All students, regardless of major, are welcome to drop-in with no appointment necessary to find out more about classes, programs, graduation, transfer, careers and more!
Wednesday, October 16, 2019 & Tuesday, February 25, 2020
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. & 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Ford Fieldhouse Lobby
All students, regardless of major, are welcome to drop-in with no appointment necessary to find out more about classes, programs, graduation, transfer, careers and more! FREE FOOD will be provided!
If you would like to arrange an advising appointment with an Exercise Science faculty member, review the list below and arrange a time that is convenient for you. Advising appointments can include (but are not limited to):
- Reviewing the 2 + 2 articulation agreements that are available
- Understanding the Michigan Transfer Agreement and Associate Degree requirements
- Developing a class schedule, determining a sequence of classes that works for you and registering for classes
- Discussing potential career opportunities that are available with an Exercise Science degree
- Preparing for Graduation
- Discussing professional certifications such as personal training, group fitness instruction, health coaching and more!