The Great Teachers Seminar is a three-day retreat for GRCC teachers to exchange ideas around teaching and building community.
"If properly tapped, the collective wisdom, experience, and creativity of any group of practicing educators far surpass that of any individual expert."
— David Gottshall, National Great Teachers Movement Founder
Join us August 2-4!
The 2021 GRCC Great Teachers Seminar will be held from Monday, August 2 to Wednesday, August 4.
Due to COVID restrictions, this year's GTS will be a local, daytime-only event (overnight lodging will not be required).
Who can apply?
Any GRCC full-time or adjunct instructor.
You must be able to attend the program all three days to apply.
- Celebrate and inspire great teaching.
- Explore new classroom techniques.
- Stimulate the exchange of information and ideas.
- Build connections that go beyond disciplines and schools.
- Access the application here
- Application deadline Friday, April 30, 2021