Collaborating with a wide array of campus departments such as Information Technology and the Center for Teaching Excellence, the Distance Learning and Instructional Technologies (DLIT) Department leads, administers, coordinates, supports and creates opportunities for our academic community to leverage technology in teaching and learning.
The department supports faculty and assists in providing students with online learning opportunities through distance learning, as well as a wide array of instructional technologies that empower faculty and contribute to student success.
- Distance Learning and Instructional Technologies Homepage
- Online Hybrid Certification Course information and schedule
- Online course development process and form
- Distance Learning Standards
- Tips for Teaching Online
- Blackboard Help
- Techsmith Knowmia (formerly Relay) help
- Zoom help
- Google Meet help