Employees can utilize this page as a valuable resource to access documents related to health care eligibility and coverage, premium contribution, our healthcare consortium group and open enrollment.
Services Provided by HR Benefits
- COBRA Administration
- Dental/Vision Reimbursement
- Disability Insurance — LTD
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Account—Health Care/Dependent Care
- Health Savings Account (Health Equity or Lake Michigan Credit Union)
- Health Insurance Administration
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Waiver
- Workers Compensation
Voluntary Benefits Offered
AFLAC Group Voluntary Benefits
Eligible GRCC employees can elect supplemental coverage. Below are some resources to inform you of what coverage is available and a brief overview of each option. You can elect Aflac Group Benefit Voluntary Enrollment through PlanSource online benefit enrollment.
- Aflac Accident Advantage
- Aflac Group Hospital Indemnity
- Aflac Group Critical Illness
- AFLAC Group Voluntary Benefits
- AFLAC Short Term Disability - Employees will need to contact the AFLAC Representative to request Short Term Disability rates and enrollment. AFLAC Representative: Joy Rybicki Phone: (269) 792-9806 or email: email@example.com
For further information regarding Aflac voluntary benefits, please contact Debra Davis at (616) 234-4175.
To maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of your health benefit plan, please log in to your plan website and register to take advantage of additional information regarding your specific plan benefits, claims and various updates and possibly discounts.