Skip to main content

Account Name Change Form

Name changes must occur through the Student Records Department (Students), Student Employment Services (Student Employees), or HR Department (Staff and Faculty) before we can process name changes for your MyGRCC Login.

Please Note:

  • Make sure your important contacts realize your email address will change.
  • Do not forward emails to another account. This can cause the GRCC domain to get blacklisted.

For questions regarding this process please call the Technology Support Desk at (616)234-4357(HELP).