3 ways to promote your event to digital signs
- If you're reserving a campus location for the event via 25Live, indicate you'd like the event promoted through the event software. A digital sign will automatically be created and published by the Web Team.
- If you're submitting an ePrint ticket/working with Communications on promotional material for the event, a digital sign will automatically be created and sent to the Web Team to publish.
- If you're doing none of the above, use one of the templates below and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publishing and editing process
- Events promoted to digital signs are student- and community-facing only.
- Digital signs run two weeks maximum in advance of the event.
- Due to the brief nature of the content, digital signs are edited at the discretion of the Web Team to ensure readability and branding.
We work closely with the design team in Communications to develop templates so you can download, enter the copy you'd like and submit it to email@example.com to request it be published.
How to edit and submit pre-approved templates
- Open the Google Slide template.
- Select Download or Make a Copy>Selected Slides.
- Write the copy you'd like displayed.
- Email your template to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Life Templates
Event templates used by the Student Life office, including student clubs and organizations.