We are proud to support veteran and military students by providing an affordable education. Our Veteran's Benefits office is committed to providing the resources you need to achieve academic and personal success.
Our Financial Aid Shopping Sheet will provide you with a clear explanation of approximate costs and available financial aid. Please note that VA/military tuition assistance benefits will not appear on the Shopping Sheet.
How to Access Your Shopping Sheet
- Go to your Online Center.
- Select “View Financial Aid.”
- Choose the appropriate year.
- Select “Shopping Sheet.”
Military Scholarships and Benefits
Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC) Scholarships
The following scholarship programs are based on merit rather than financial need:
Veterans' Service Organization Scholarships
The following organizations offer scholarships to active duty military, veterans, and/or their families:
- American Legion.
- Paralyzed Veterans of America.
- Veterans of Foreign Wars.
- Vietnam Veterans of America.
Other Scholarships and Grant Opportunities
- Children of Veterans Tuition Grant.
- This grant provides tuition assistance to children of qualified Michigan veterans who are totally and permanently disabled, MIA, or deceased due to a service-connected injury or illness. The renewable award pays a maximum of $2,800 per academic year.
- Members of the Armed Forces.
- Scholarships for Military Families.
- U.S. Department of Education Grants.