The Ford Fieldhouse makes for an excellent venue for special and community events of all types. The facility has an experienced and well seasoned event operating staff, is located in the central part of the downtown Grand Rapids metropolitan area, and is in close proximity to area hotels, restaurants, and other entertainment centers. Ample parking is available in closed and secure parking facilities, immediately adjacent the facility at a significantly reduced cost. Additionally, many amenities such as catering, lighting, sound, and advanced production are also available. Parties interested in discussing the possibility of hosting an event at GRCC are encouraged to contact the Events Director at (616) 234-2575 or email email@example.com.
The facility is well suited for basketball, volleyball, wrestling, and virtually any other type of indoor sport.
- Seating capacity of 3,500 for most sporting activities
- 6 locker rooms available
- State of the art concessions stand
- New lighting system
- 12 foot long LED score table for branding and other promotions
- Capability to livestream a high quality video feed with the option of a play by play audio and score overlay on broadcast
- Areas for social activities, dance, martial arts, film, and 3 meeting spaces
- The Arena portion of the Ford Fieldhouse has 30,000 square feet of unobstructed viewing space
- The Arena can be easily sub-divided into smaller portions when needed
- We have the capacity to seat and serve up to 1,500 for formal dinners and banquets. Our food service can range from the very simple buffet to the very complex multi-course plated dinner service.
- Available for both traditional banquet style seating format, or round table seating either eight or ten persons per table
- Perfect for small to medium sized trade, market, and/or consumer shows
- The facility can accommodate up to 200 exhibit booths