Ford Fieldhouse Member Communication
We hope that you are staying healthy and safe as we enter the fall and winter seasons.
We wanted to touch base with all of you as we value our GRCC Community members greatly. While we are still unable to invite you all back to our facility at this time, just know we are working hard to develop a plan for when that happens. We want to ensure that upon your return we have everything in place to allow for the safest, most comfortable, and efficient process for utilizing the Ford Fieldhouse.
At this time Grand Rapids Community College is still in Phase 4 of reopening. As it relates to the Ford Fieldhouse this means:
- Some employees have returned to work on campus
- Daily health screening & symptoms checks required of all employees coming on campus (temperature, illness, exposure)
- Daily health screening & symptom checks required for all students coming to campus for class or for appointments
- On-site temperature checks required in programs that require person-to-person contact or for on-site customers as needed
- Fitness center and pool open by appointment for students, faculty, and staff
- Arena and free weight area remain closed
As mentioned in previously, we will be extending all memberships (when applicable) with the time missed due to this extended closure. We will continue to send updates to you as we move into different phases of the college reopen plan.
Thank you so much for all of your patience and understanding. As always, if anything comes up, please do not hesitate to reach out and ask questions if you have them. You can reach us at (616) 234-3990 or firstname.lastname@example.org.