The Ford Fieldhouse is home to our Health Club, a complete exercise and wellness facility. GRCC Students currently enrolled in at least one credit are granted Health Club access for free and do not need to fill out an application. Health Club membership is an employee benefit for staff, faculty currently teaching classes, the dependents of staff and faculty (18 years and older), and Golden Raiders. Community members also have the opportunity to join at a very competitive price. All GRCC employees, their dependents, retirees, and community members interested in Health Club access are asked to complete the linked application.
2019 Fall Semester Hours of Operation
Mondays - Fridays: 6am-8pm (starting Monday, August 26th)*
Saturdays: 8am-3pm (starting Saturday, September 7th)
Facility Closure Dates:
- Labor Day Weekend: Friday, August 30th - closing at 7:00pm*
- Labor Day Weekend: August 31st-September 2nd
- Thanksgiving Break: November 27th-December 1st
Become a member today
Are you interested in becoming a member? If so, please submit our online Health Club Application to join!
Community members can join for an annual $225 fee. Memberships fees are NON REFUNDABLE.
- Towel Service — clean towels with every visit for a minimal fee.
- Locker Access — All users will have access to the day-use lockers in the facility. Items are not allowed to be left overnight.
- During open hours, members will have access to these facilities below:
- Locker rooms
- Health Club - weight machines, treadmills, stationary bikes, and stair steppers
- Free weight rooms
- Basketball courts - 6:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. weekdays (times are subject to change each semester due to academic classes)
- Indoor track - 6:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. weekdays (times are subject to change each semester due to academic classes)
- Open/Lap Pool Swim from 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m., and 10:00 - 2:00 p.m. weekdays (times are subject to change each semester due to academic classes)