Report a Vending Machine Issue

Report a Vending Machine Issue

If a Coke product and/or Canteen food item was purchased from an on-campus vending machine and you experienced an issue (i.e. item not dispensed, change not given etc..) you may request a refund at the following:    

Refunds: If cash was used in the transaction, GRCC Police, 25 Lyon Street, NE, will refund the amount.  

Please complete the form below to let us know which vending machine needs service. 


Which type of machine requires service?
Is this a Coke Vending Machine?
Location of the Machine
What is the nature of the problem?

I understand that completing this form does not generate a refund to my account. All refunds for cash, debit/credit/raider cards, will be refunded through GRCC Police. The GRCC Police is located at 25 Lyon Street, NE.