Why should I give to the GRCC Foundation?
Employees are the heart of our college. Every day, you make a difference at GRCC! Your donation to the GRCC Foundation is just one more way you can show your support for our students and GRCC. Your participation in the campaign signifies your commitment to GRCC.
What if I already give to the GRCC Foundation?
First, we thank you for your continued support! We urge you to take this opportunity to reflect on your past giving and possibly increase your contribution. If you are unsure of your giving status, please feel free to contact the foundation office at 234-3939.
What is The 500 Club?
Any faculty or staff member that contributes $500 or more annually to the foundation, is part of The 500 Club. To be in The 500 Club, you must make a minimum annual contribution to the GRCC Foundation of $500. That’s less than $20 per pay period!
What do I get for being in The 500 Club?
- Invitation to the annual reception inducting new members and recognizing club members.
- Receive a special new member gift.
What if I already give $500 annually to the GRCC Foundation, but haven’t been inducted into the club?
If you already give $500 or more annually to the GRCC Foundation, and haven’t already been inducted into the club, you will be inducted into the club during our spring reception.
Where can I designate my gift?
There are more than 400 funds in the GRCC Foundation portfolio to which you may designate your financial gift. For a list of GRCC scholarships, visit grcc.edu/scholarships.
Other fund options include scholarships that different faculty and staff groups have created to support the needs of our students:
- Excellence in Education Legacy Scholarship
- GRCC Educational Support Professional Scholarship
- GRCC Employees Benefit Association
- GRCC Faculty & Staff Legacy Scholarship
- GRCC Golden Raider Scholarship
You can always give to the Discretionary/Unrestricted Fund. This gift would help fulfill GRCC’s greatest unmet need. If you would like more information on how to start a scholarship fund, contact Erin Van Egmond in the GRCC Foundation Office at (616) 234-3931 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I give?
- Payroll Deduction: You can have your donation deducted bi-weekly from you paycheck.
- Online: Make a one-time or recurring gift using your credit card, debit card or bank routing information.
- In person: GRCC Foundation Office College Park Plaza Building – 1st Floor
If you have other questions, please contact the Foundation Office at (616) 234-3939. We’d be happy to assist you.