Students who are on academic probation are required to attend an Academic Success Workshop. But, all students are welcome to attend. Please reserve your spot at an upcoming workshop by clicking on the time below that works for you. Students who are on probation and do not attend a workshop will have a hold placed on their account which will prevent them from enrolling in classes.
What will you do in a workshop?
- Learn about the support services available to you.
- Construct an academic success plan.
- Identify barriers to your academic success.
- Discuss strategies for success.
- Complete the academic probation contract.
Select a time below to reserve your spot. Please arrive early. Late arrivals will be required to attend a future session. We reserve the right to close a session once we reach capacity. Check-in for the workshop is in room 302 at the Midtown Center.
Sessions take place on the Lakeshore Campus, but we also provide Academic Success Workshops at the Main Campus in Grand Rapids.